In most cases, your title paperwork will be forwarded to our office. When the documentation has been received by or office you will be notified by postcard. *Post card will indicate what you need to bring in with you.
The dealer or lender may have you sign a Wyoming application to send with your paperwork. Please bring in any paperwork provided by your dealer; this will help us locate your paperwork.
We will need the following:
- The original Manufacturer`s Certificate of Origin properly signed by the dealership
- A completed Title Application and VIN Inspection Form
- A Security Agreement/Loan Contract or UCC financing statement (if the vehicle is financed)
- An odometer disclosure statement (PDF) or the odometer disclosure portion of the MSO properly completed
- The purchase invoice from the dealer and proof of insurance are required by the Treasurer`s Office in order to transfer or issue license plates
- The Wyoming Sales/Use Tax form provided by the dealer
When in doubt, give us a shout:
- Phone: 307-733-4433
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 307-739-8634