Diseases & Conditions
Teton County Public Health Nursing Services:
- Screening for communicable diseases and STDs along with counseling and treatment
- Women's health services, birth control, pregnancy tests and maternal/child health programs
- Immunizations for children and adults
- Blood test titers to check for antibodies of vaccines you may already have
- Seasonal flu vaccines
- Lead screening
- Tuberculosis testing and treatment
Make an Appointment
Our clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 5:00 p.m. with special hours for seasonal flu clinics and women's health clinics. Please call our clinic at 307-733-6401 to make an appointment.
Bloodborne pathogens, such as bacteria and viruses, are present in blood and body fluids and can cause disease in humans.
The HIV/STD and Hepatitis Screening Prevention Program works for the early detection and treatment of infection of HIV, Hepatitis, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis, and to prevent the spread of these infections and the long term health problems they can cause.
Teton County Public Health's Communicable Disease Program works to prevent, identify, and limit the spread of diseases that can be passed from one person to another.