Reserve a Park or Shelter
Teton County & Jackson offer a variety of parks that are reservable for special events, birthday parties and BBQ's. If you are interested in reserving a park or shelter, please contact Christina at 307.732.5753. If you are hoping to host a large scale event such as a wedding, reunion, athletic tournament or event that is open to the public, you will need to complete our Special Event Application. Please note, any reservation with more than 75 people is considered a special event and will require this additional form.
Important Park & Shelter Notes
- Reservations for the 2017 season can be made beginning at 8:00 am on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
- Reservations are available seasonally from May 1st - September 30th. Restrooms are locked and winterized beginning October 1st.
- Dogs are not permitted in any Town or County Parks per ordinance.
- Bounce houses and other inflatables are not permitted.
- Reservations and requests for George Washington Memorial Park (Town Square) must go through the Town of Jackson. Plese contact Carl at 307.733.3932 ext 1112.