Height & Age Requirement for Recreation and Aquatic Center Use
An adult must accompany children in the water who are less than 3 1/2 feet tall AND must remain in the aquatic facility with children under eight years old. This guideline is set not only for children’s safety but for parental assurances as well. It is also a state law.
Please keep our Guidelines in mind when using the Recreation Center:
1. No additional flotation devices can be brought into the aquatic area (noodles, floatation suits, blow-up toys, rings, etc.)
2. All children under the age of three must wear either a disposable or re-usable swim diaper; both are available at the front desk
3. Proper swimming attire is required
4. Diving board hours may vary according to patron attendance and number of staff
5. Please remove shoes when walking on pool deck
6. An adult must accompany children in the water whom are less than 3 1/2 feet tall and must remain in the aquatic facility with children under eight years old
7. There is a five-minute rest period / bathroom break every hour on the hour (i.e. @ 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm, 4:00 pm, etc) during open swim hours - This affects all guests under 18 years of age. Adult lap swimmers will not be asked to get out of the water.