Kids Club and Children’s Museum K-2
It’s the time of year to begin thinking about the start of school and your plans for after school care for your children.
We are pleased to announce that this year all registration will take place online and it is our desire that this will improve the registration experience for all.
We realize that getting used to a new system can be challenging and in order to make registration day as painless as possible, we have developed a way to allow each of you to practice registering your children.
In order to access the practice website please click HERE
Below are the steps to register a child:
1. Once on this page, you have two options to find the Kids Club program.
-You can click on the link to “kids club” under the “what’s hot” box.
-Or you can search for the program by going to the search menu at the top and then clicking on “childcare search”.
2. If you click the link it will take you directly to the program, if you do the search, Kids Club should be listed if you scroll down.
3. Select the appropriate grade by clicking on the button in the left hand column under “add to cart”- you will find the grade notation under the Description column.
4. From here you can select the days you want in multiple ways:
-You can simply click the + button in the green shaded area within each day. This adds the day to your queue at the bottom of the page.
-You can select multiple days at a time by clicking the “pattern enrollment” drop down just above the calendar.
-Here you can select the days to enroll (ie. Mondays only, or Monday, Tuesday, Friday, etc).
-Once you select your days, then you select the date range just to the right.
-You can also select specific weeks by clicking the “select week 1, 2, 3 etc” button.
5. Once you have all your days in the queue, click the “add to cart” button on the bottom.
6. Now it will prompt you to sign in. (You can also sign in prior to completing all these steps by clicking the “login” button in the header of the page.)
7. If you have signed up a for a program in our new software, you will already have an account, however in the demo ONLY, your login AND password is the main email address on the account.
8. If you do not yet have an account, please create one by clicking on the link.
9. Once you’ve created your fake family, please remember this password and login and you can use it whenever you want to log back in to practice. AGAIN, as a reminder, when your password for the LIVE site will be different than the demo site, so please make sure you know your password for the live site.
10. If you’ve followed these steps, you will now have to select which child you want to register in the dates you selected. If a child’s name does not appear, that’s because you have not entered the child’s birthdate and/or they are not eligible for the program due to age or grade.
11. On the next screen you will be prompted to leave a roster note if you desire (this is your opportunity to tell us something such as allergies, special needs, etc.) You will also be prompted to enter the school that your child will be attending. Finally it is important to click the “copy questions” box so that you don’t have to answer this question multiple times.
12. Click Continue
13. Here you will be able to review your car and remove any dates you accidentally clicked on or return to shopping cart to add days. If everything looks good, click “proceed to checkout”.
14. Now you are on the payment screen. We require that you pay at least 1/3 of the cost at checkout. The 2nd 3rd will be charged on October 1 and the final 3rd will be charged on November 1. You can also pay more than a 3rd. Please enter the amount you wish to pay.
15. The only payment that will be allowed the day of registration will be credit card. You have a cash option on the demo site so you can run completely through a transaction.
16. This should complete your purchase.
1. Kids Club (K-2) registration will open Thursday August 17 at 8am.
2. Registration is online only and payment is only via credit card.
3. Once registered, cancellations will only be credited or refunded if the spot is filled.
4. Please be sure you login to our LIVE website prior to registration to insure you have the correct login information and that your children are correctly setup on your account. The system screens according to the child’s birthdate/age, so please make sure their ages are correct in the system.
*Reminder: This is a new system, so even if you have used our registration system in the past, please double check that all of your information is in the system.
5. While practicing with the DEMO website, please contact Andy Fleck at email@example.com or Cheyenne McCollum at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.