Kids Club and Children’s Museum K-2
Please be sure to practice your registration prior to December 12.
In order to access the practice website please click HERE
Below are the steps to register a child:
1. Once on this page, you have two options to find the Kids Club program.
-You can click on the link to “kids club” under the “what’s hot” box.
-Or you can search for the program by going to the search menu at the top and then clicking on “childcare search”.
2. If you click the link it will take you directly to the program, if you do the search, Kids Club should be listed if you scroll down.
3. Select the appropriate grade by clicking on the button in the left hand column under “add to cart”- you will find the grade notation under the Description column.
4. From here you can select the days you want in multiple ways:
-You can simply click the + button in the green shaded area within each day(There are two + signs, one that is just black to the right of the date number, and one that will be located inside the green shaded box). This adds the day to your queue at the bottom of the page.
-You can select multiple days at a time by clicking the “pattern enrollment” drop down just above the calendar.
-Here you can select the days to enroll (ie. Mondays only, or Monday, Tuesday, Friday, etc).
-Once you select your days, then you select the date range just to the right.
-You can also select specific weeks by clicking the “select week 1, 2, 3 etc” button.
5. Once you have all your days in the queue (this is a white bar that pops up on the bottom of your screen, please NOTE, this is the step many people miss or can't see, if you are having trouble and think nothing is happening after you click on each day, check at the bottom of your screen), click the “add to cart” button on the bottom.
6. Now it will prompt you to sign in. (You can also sign in prior to completing all these steps by clicking the “login” button in the header of the page.)
7. If you have signed up a for a program in our new software, you will already have an account, however in the demo ONLY, your login AND password is the main email address on the account.
8. If you do not yet have an account, please create one by clicking on the link.
9. Once you’ve created your fake family, please remember this password and login and you can use it whenever you want to log back in to practice. AGAIN, as a reminder,your password for the LIVE site will be different than the demo site, so please make sure you know your password for the live site.
10. If you’ve followed these steps, you will now have to select which child you want to register in the dates you selected. If a child’s name does not appear, that’s because you have not entered the child’s birthdate and/or they are not eligible for the program due to age or grade.
12. Click Continue
13. Here you will be able to review your cart and remove any dates you accidentally clicked on or return to shopping cart to add days. If everything looks good, click “proceed to checkout”.
14. Now you are on the payment screen. We require that you pay at least 1/3 of the cost at checkout. The 2nd 3rd will be charged on March 1 and any remaining balance will be charged on June 1. You can also pay more than a 3rd. Please enter the amount you wish to pay.
15. The only payment that will be allowed the day of registration will be credit card. You have a cash option on the demo site so you can run completely through a transaction.
16. This should complete your purchase.
1. Kids Club (K-2) registration will open Tuesday, December 12 at 8:00am.
2. Registration is online only and payment is only via credit card.
3. Once registered, cancellations will only be credited or refunded if the spot is filled.
4. Please be sure you login to our LIVE website prior to registration to insure you have the correct login information and that your children are correctly setup on your account. The system screens according to the child’s birthdate/age, so please make sure their ages are correct in the system.
*Reminder: This is a new system, so even if you have used our registration system in the past, please double check that all of your information is in the system.
5. While practicing with the DEMO website, please contact Andy Fleck at firstname.lastname@example.org or Cheyenne McCollum at email@example.com if you encounter any issues.