Information on Camp Jackson 2016 will be available soon! Registration begins on Monday, March 7.
We aim to provide a safe and supportive environment for all children attending Camp Jackson. Children participate in ACTIVE programs, out of doors on a regular basis. All activities are specifically designed for each individual age group. We encourage children to play and explore their surroundings. We hope that your child will come home tired, happy, often wet, and sometimes muddy!
Camp Jackson’s staff are dedicated camp professionals. They have years of experience working with youth in an outdoor setting. They are required to participate in a rigorous staff training in child development, classroom management, risk management, leadership and facilitation. Camp staff have a minimum certification of First Aid & CPR. All camp staff clear a thorough background check. You can be sure that your children will be well-cared for by our experienced, knowledgeable and caring staff.
The goals of Camp Jackson are to:
- Provide a safe environment that teaches self-awareness and responsibility.
- Provide a supportive environment in which children can grow and develop.
- Provide the opportunity for children to make new friends.
- Provide quality programs in which children learn and have fun.
Camp Jackson encourages all participants to join in the activities. The overall expectations of children are to:
- Be safe.
- Have fun!
- Participate in the program’s activities.
- Respect all others in the program.
- Ask questions and try new things.
- Understand and play by the rules.
$45.00 per day | Includes all activities and two snacks
2016 Camp Jackson Required Forms & Information
2016 Counselor In Training Program (CIT)
Divisions, Contact Info and Camp Calendars
|Wooly Buggers||307.690.1545||July Calendar|
|Rock Hoppers||307.690.8413||July Calendar|
Don't Forget the Packing List - Everyday!
|Ample Nutritious Lunch|
|Swimsuit & Towel|
|Hiking Shoes or Tennis Shoes with a closed toe|
|Water Shoes with a heel strap|